ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Vertigo,Dont mix my statements in with others and then lay...

1. 156 Posts.
    Vertigo,

Dont mix my statements in with others and then lay motherhood statements critisising the basket.

Lets take a hard look at my key concern, for anyone attempting to develop a commercial coal mine in BM.

YE's project was to extend their mine. Whilst it is different, the issues and approvals process is quite similar and should have been (given it was an extension of an existing working mine within the already pre-approved blue zone of the Latrobe Valley) a lot easier.

Your views are quite interesting and are very optimistic.
    In a world that is a fresh slate, you may be right in the ligical connections you are making. But I think you are playing with ideas which will not be supported by the reality of what is faced in the real world.

LV has access to rail and loading infrastructure ALREADY (out of Energy Brix there is about a 2km spur).
    There would appear to be approx 2Mtpa of spare capacity.
    They need rolling stock and probably need to get it to Geelong so the costs are likely in excess of $25pt.

Tell me about BM Vertigo? I'd really like to know where you are sourcing your confidence from.
    How far away is the nearest line?
    Does that line run direct into Geelong? Or does it need to run into a switch terminal in the city to get back onto the Geelong line? Did you factor in that any additional rail build runs at about $1M per metre??

Slurry pipes from LV to port was something that Exergen thought up and whilst I havent seen the feasibility study on this concept, it sounds expensive.

I guess the proof will be in the pudding anyway and we'll see exactly whether they deliver a working commercial mine in under 5 years. My money's on closer to 10.

As a lot of coal explorers in Indonesia say "Reserve testing can really screw up a coal mines potential"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.