ECT 20.0% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hi Mark, got to say i'm feeling a little used and abused here...

1. 796 Posts.
    Hi Mark, got to say i'm feeling a little used and abused here after posting many questions on this thread myself and getting next to no answers and now answering others lol

Seriously though your question and approach is very wise imo as it is foolish to be putting your hand in your pocket and risking hard earned dollars with a company, innovation or industry you know little about. This has all become of particular interest to me since the jv with exergen as it only came out of the blue a few months back.

I've deliberately tried to stear clear of the ours v yours debates and arguments, as esi and exergen's innovations are both unique, worthy and marketable. Obviously I have a vested interest (therefore a bias) to favour the later. But this is certainly not a mac v pc issue. By doing a google search of coal drying or brown coal drying techniques you soon discover that your company and exergen are only two of many companies across the world in a race to design, create, patent and then (all importantly) market the next best thing in a technique to dry brown coal. I'm not foolish enough to think that exergen's CHTD technique is the best available or the only one available for that matter.

Do some googling and you'll be blown out by the number of different companies involved and the amount of money governments around the world are throwing at this and just how many different companies world wide are hoping their innovation is 'the best'. They can't all be the best and the one that is won't be for long.

The most important aspect of all this for shareholders like us is a question of which company's management teams can best sell and sign deals and cash in on the technology they have created or secured. There is no shortage of competition out there but with what 7 billion humans stuck to this rock, there's plenty to go around. Not sure if i've answered your question but happy researching.

best wishes with you investment decisions

bogswell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.