AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Not everyone has MNM shares Vero,so as you don't give a toss...

1. 390 Posts.
    Not everyone has MNM shares Vero,so as you don't give a toss about the people who live nearby,they in turn don't
    give a toss about your ignorant greed.
    If this mine was next door to you,and you had other things to do with your life than life than obsess your investments, you might be singing another tune.
    It may bring wealth to the region,and jobs,and cause you lot to beat your chests,but for many it has detrimental effects.
    A coal mine 40 miles from a major cities.
    How will it be when we cop a westerly full on.
    So long as it doesn't affect you people in a physical way you're happy.
    I tell you, the longer this goes on, and with all those who are hanging on for life,the nastier some of you holders are.

I had great faith in MNM a few years back, with the respectful way they were treating the Mt Mulligan landowners, as opposed to others who'd come before them,but he's pushing it now with BM......unfortunately he's lucky enough to have our new premier,one of the biggest bozos to come to office, siding with him.
    You people may make your millions......and that's probably all that matters to some.....it's not hard to follow the herd, push a button and become part of this caper.
    The hard bit's keeping it real, as is obvious by many here.
    I remember one poster some time back,poncing off at me, saying he'd just bought in again at 14 cents,"so who's the idiot now" or words to that affect.
    You don't hear from him now....and Hardman boasting not that long back, that he'd bought in at 9 cents.

LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.