AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

'How much is MNM's coal valued at without technology?How much is...

1. 3,072 Posts.
    'How much is MNM's coal valued at without technology?
    How much is ESI's technology valued at without coal?

The market seems to be having a say about that, if your's and vertigo's continued MC comparisons are relevant, wouldn't you agree?'

The 'market' is telling me that MNM is a screaming buy at a MC of $30 million. I'm sure ESI is very good value as well at a MC of $90 million. But I will keep buying more MNM at this stage...

MNM have both coal, and a pre-JVA with this mob:

http://www.theage.com.au/business/1bn-at-risk-if-state-does-not-release-coal-20090523-bigm.html

'Federal Resources Minister Martin Ferguson hailed the technology's potential to create "thousands of jobs" and "a brand new industry" in Victoria when he visited Exergen's successful pilot plant at Beaconsfield in Tasmania last year.

"This technology has significant potential for Victoria in particular," he said. "It could deliver emissions reductions which have been out of reach until now. The Exergen technology also holds the promise of Victoria joining the ranks of Australia's coal-exporting states.'

and who are exergen:

'Exergen's `clean coal' processing plant is expected to create up to 1000 jobs in the Valley during its construction and 350 permanent jobs.

The Exergen project would have a 40-year lifespan and the Federal Government claims it would create a ``brand new industry'' for Victoria.

Japan's ITOCHU corporation, India's largest private power utility Tata Power, Australia's Theiss and engineering services company Sedgman have all signed up for the project.'

Add corporate play maker and mining dynamo Dale Elphinstone to that list of exergen's resident big hitters and you have quite a team of backers sniffing at MNM's 2 brown coal ponderosa's in Victoria.

Thanks for visiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.