MNQ 0.00% 0.0¢ minquest limited

We certainly view it very differently and I have no problem with...

1. 1,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    We certainly view it very differently and I have no problem with anyone believing in a company future but no matter how much you believe in a stock, the share price reflects the truth behind it and so many on hot copper fall in love with a stock and refuse to see the flip side of things until its too late.

MNQ is not RAP, just like LCY is not BHP. each company has its own unique situation and problems . It does not mean it won't follow the same path as RAP but its still a huge gamble at this stage and just like betting on a toss of the coin if your investing long term. Better off locking in profits and free carrying when nothing is guaranteed.

I like your passion longwalker but if the market really did like the announcement, buyers would have been stepping up and buying all over this, no matter how aggressive one seller was in your eyes.

Since the announcement came out, the share price went to 0.029 cents, down to current price of 0.019 cents and that tells you how the market views the values.

Hope it bounces back for you and it does well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.