MNQ 0.00% 0.0¢ minquest limited

of course it is not in the same league? but the two companies...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    of course it is not in the same league? but the two companies are in the same sector with mobile apps as their tool .

RAP app can only be used by doctors and will only be used as a tool to the traditional means of assessment they currently perform. No hospital will admit my brother for bronchitis because i walk in there with my app and my adopted medical degree and say he has bronchitis. The two are also not competing companies they are just different drinks in the same bar.

Epat is used by other end users who treat patients with dementia who are not doctors. This involves carers at home, nursing homes etc . The app aids these people to assess pain levels where current traditional methods require a sound degree of training to assess pain. the app can take this guesswork out so normal everyday people can use it as effectively as trained medical carers. Their app is cutting edge and for a "gimmick" clearly got the CSIRO attention, you try applying to CSIRO program with a gimmick idea.......

It is difficult to compare RAP and MNQ at the moment , MNQ is where RAP was about this time last year . RAP at that time had only just raised the money for its acquisition (at 2c) and satisfied the ASX listing rules to rename. It also went up and dropped 50% at sub 20c levels , where sentiment as seen by previous postings would have turned negative , only to now show how at 40c, those sub 20c gyrations were "noise". The same negative sentiment about their $12M raising at 20c as being dilution, bad for the shareholders etc etc

RAP does however give you a beacon to the appetite in this sector for businesses with this type of tech in this sector, and as it market cap grows to $250M so too does the potential upside in MNQ to increase its market cap, once it is 6 to 12months down the road.

Of course this wont necessarily appeal to the short termers who are not interested in what the app can or cant do , or the the value in this type of tech and sector, it only comes down to the momentum in the price to take advantage of on a given week and not what the business is actually doing.... however i reckon those traders over the last 12 months haven't performed as well as the astute investor who had RAP at 2c and is currently sitting at 40c!!! as RAP moves to commercial product.....even if MNQ gets $120M mrkt cap the upside is still appealing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.