MNQ 0.00% 0.0¢ minquest limited

goes through or not goes through? that is what due diligence is...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    goes through or not goes through? that is what due diligence is for, i doubt very much the acquisition wont go through, they have the numbers regarding shareholder vote to acquire Epat when the s/holder meeting is held, for instance the top 20 is aligned with management. the product is great and so there is a huge upside in this thing........

the capital raise circa $3-4M isn't huge and is achievable and in line with other RTOs. so that wont be a problem.

they will need a reconstruction to satisfy the minimum 2c raise listing the ASX now has in place, which probably might mean at least a 1 for 2. this is one thing i like about the ASX rules around RTOs it removes all the speculation of will they or wont they and the trading of the stock during these times. It also encourages better quality acquisitions to take place since you have to suspend and hence the impact if you dont get a deal done.

i would think that they will satisfy the listing rules and acquire Epat , name change and get a new code and then re list in a few months time. When they do all risk about the acquisition will be a mute point and it can get on with creating value, that will then start to see it push the $50M to $100M and beyond mrkt caps, similar the ride and outlook RAP had from 2c listing to circa 30c at present. Of course hindsight is wonderful but i wonder how many people thought RAP valued at $200M when it listed at 2c, 12 months ago.

i also think it will come on at a premium above the capital raise as evidenced by recent RTO listings for instance SOI to 3DP was a 3c capital raise and came on at 4c to 5c and BNE to BOT (they did a 1:10 recon) at 2c raise to open at 4c on listing this week.

you now have to just sit out and wait for the process to unfold which again on other stocks going through the process is circa 3 months.

not much else anyone can do.........of course the company can release announcements whilst suspended regarding updates of the deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.