MNQ 0.00% 0.0¢ minquest limited

I assume you are asking about the consolidation detailed in the...

1. Io
    582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I assume you are asking about the consolidation detailed in the Notice of Meeting? It does not necessarily mean you are losing money. Following consolidation you have the same value you had previously, just have less shares. The share price was 1.4c when MNQ got suspended. With a 7:4 consolidation that share price equates to an effective 2.45c share price. The capital raising is going to get done at 2c which is a discount of 20% to the effective share price, which is usual for a capital raising of this sort. Better if there was no discount but brokers are brokers.

The key is what will the share price do when MNQ starts trading again? When MNQ comes back on and starts trading again if the share price rallies above 2.45c then we will be ahead.

If MNQ management do this right and place the shares from the capital raising in the right hands with investors who are prepared to hang on for the medium term then there should not be a lot of stock floating around. Also, according to the timetable on page 17 of the NOM, ePAT are hoping to get approval to sell their App in Australia by Aug 2017 and in the USA by Jan 2018. If they do this they could start making revenue soon after that. Hopefully, this means the capital raising to be done in conjunction with the ePAT acquisition could be the last time the company has to raise funds from the market. That would be a great outcome as then if you want exposure to the upside you will need to go into the market and buy some shares.

One of the great benefits of these medical technology App's, in comparison to a mining project is that you can bring products to a large global market, for not really a lot of money. Compare that to a mining project where you have to spend hundred's of millions to build a project. These App's have far greater leverage.

Upon re-listing of MNQ its going to be interesting. Lets hope the new Board are good promoters and are going to hit the road and spread the word far and wide. Go guys...wear out the shoe leather.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.