MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS - accumulation - takeover?

1. 7 Posts.
    I am a first time poster - long time watcher of the graphite sector and in more recent times MNS .I have watched the share-price closely for the last few months in particular , I have been buying up for the last two to three weeks as I believe that the sideways movement of the share price for months on end essentially where the price hovers between 22.5 - 23 cents day in day out - shows the more shrewder investors amongst us 2 possibilities.

I have purchased as this type of behaviour matches up with other shares I have been spasmodically been lucky enough to be involved with over the last 20 years . I believe there is either a large accumulation of shares ( much more than I have purchased !!) or alternatively a deliberate attempt to keep the price locked in at this price for what I believe may be a possible holding down of the price by our friends in the Giant Chinese resource companies SINOMA and SINOSTEEL .

MNS who are in binding contracts with both of these Gaints, and I mean Giant Chinese resource companies SINOMA and SINOSTEEL ( if you do your research these companies are bigger than BHP /RIO !!).

Lets not forget my research shows that MNS are the first graphite company to sign such huge binding contracts for such massive numbers and in short time compared to any perceived rivals.

I believe that recent stock trends over the last few months suggests to me that these two giant Chinese companies may be thinking of a possible take over of the whole company.

The fundamentals and the stand-out quality of the resource and the rock solid share-price for the last months suggest to me that possibly the scene is set for an offer to shareholders - that while may be short of what long time posters think the company is worth may be rather tempting and I for one am taking a well researched punt on.

Have enjoyed reading everyone's post on here for many years and appreciate the information put forward that has allowed me to research thoroughly and come to the conclusion that this is the stand out Graphite company.

The Chinese know just how good this is and have signed two contracts worth over 2 billion dollars over 5 years and topping up another 150 million to get the mine built asap - the signs are there for those who want to look, unfortunately looks like brokers are to interested in short term cash grabs while continuing to pump and heavily dump on unsuspecting retail shareholders in graphite companies that are not even in the race.

I will look forward to the next few weeks and will wave to everyone from my brand new Telsa , you'll know its me it will have the slimline personalised plate on it ............. MNS.
    Last edited by Peppers: 18/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.