MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hi. I have just written a detailed email to Magnis. See Below-...

1. 105 Posts.
    Hi.
    I have just written a detailed email to Magnis. See Below-

Dear Sir/Madam.
    My name is xxxxxxx and I am a long term holder of Magnis Resources shares. I have several questions that I would very much appreciate if you could answer for me.
    I am aware that Magnis Resources will be included in the ASX 300 from this Monday September the 19th. Magnis’s current Loan Value Ratio (LVR) is 0%.  Do you know if this will be changed upon the company’s inclusion? If so, are you aware of the % that it will be?
    In your latest Investor Update presentation dated July 2016, (Page 24-Target Development Timeline), the Offtake Agreements timeframe is stated to be completed end of Quarter 3, 2016. Please can you confirm that this timeframe is still in effect?
    In the same presentation, the Detailed Engineering timeframe indicates a completion date end of Quarter 3, 2016. Please can you confirm that this timeframe is still in effect?
    In the same presentation, the Project Financing timeframe indicates a commencement date at the start of Quarter 3, 2016. Please can you confirm that the Project Financing has commenced.
    I would like to take this opportunity to thank the board and the management team for all the hard work that they have done so far to develop this company to where it is today. I look forward to many more positive and well informed announcements from the “Magnis team”.
    I truly believe (along with many other investors, I’m sure) that in the very near future Magnis will become a world class graphite company.
    Thank you in advance for your responses to my questions.
    Kind Regards,
    Last edited by AAAAAA69: 16/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.