MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS AGM, page-11

1. 7,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    getting tired of this AP V FP posting - focus should be on the company.

IMO @TobyMarchant has asked a lot of pertinent questions regarding transparency and accountability - for that he should not be admonished.

i have those same concerns and also concerns regarding management being out of their depth at this juncture - smaller CR's resulting in smashed SP due to the types of finance being utilised, ANN's not being followed up on, MOU's being ANNed and then "forgotten" - yes @TobyMarchant has directed a lot of his posts wnating answers as i suspect the majority (in number and not shareholding %) of SH's would like answered.

and yet there is not much coming from the management as to direction of the company - DOE funding was mentioned last year and i had expected that it be finalised whether yes or no by February this year and yet an ANN was made that application being sent earlier this year - WTF what is the real situation regarding this?.

so no matter how one eyed you are there have been a substantial number of ann;'s made but not followed up -@mondrian had listed quite a few in one of his posts and yes i would like to know what has happened to them all as well - if not proceeded with why?. if proceeded with we need confirmation and timelines.

so much unresolved!!! all imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.