MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS AGM, page-34

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    It does ‘tickle my funny bone’ when I ready the blatant hypocrisy on here from the MNS uprampers

as soon as I post a Magnis press release from 2015 or later, I get hammered for ‘dragging up
    old news’.

However when the ‘MNS 10 baggers’ post stuff about my leaving PaperlinX in 2015 (which by the way their tiny brains cannot comprehend why it was done that way), thats ok and completely relevant!

Im happy to play by those rules. Will the UPRAMPERS take responsibility and pay back any profits they have made by trading on price sensitive announcements since 2015?

Of course not

As I am now being called to account on an event in 2015 as a barometer of my ability, could ‘the internet’ please let me know any ‘anomalies’ or perhaps announcements that this company has made since 2015 which have not happened or been delivered as promised?

NO! STOP IT!

Thats too difficult, could the lovely people here on HC please help a new investor like me, who knows nothing, understand which Magnis announcements from 2015 has been delivered?

That may be an easier question.

I regularly monitor my bank account named ‘Magnis Resources/Energy Dividend Payments’ and it kind of reminds me of Oliver Twist, ‘please Sir, may I have some more’. It would appear the biscuit tin is empty and has been for sometime.

one of my questions at the AGM, after we sort out the biscuit issue, will be to ask the company ‘can you please show us where our $360mill has gone and what results can the company show for this seemingly OUTRAGEOUS outflow of cash and in the context of your answer could you please address the many intriguing questions and alleged ‘deals’ as per this article in The Australian

And for notice in advance , shareholders require Mint Slice biscuits and perhaps a generous serving of KY Jelly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.