MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS - Battery Tech/GigaFactories /Graphite ??

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Recently come across this stock after listening to Alan Kohler's Interview with MNS Executive Chairman, Frank Poullas.

Interview Link: (Click Here)
    Published Jan 25, 2021 10:48 AM

So i thought it would do a small-write up for those wanting to get a quick introduction about MNS as there is quite alot to sift through... I will of missed thing's for sure so please DYOR & I would love for others to chime-in to add anything I've missed!

Frank Poullas, State's in the Interview:
    -New York Plant Is their Flagship Project
    -Aiming to produce revenues by End Of Year
    -Once funding completed which he expects to be completed in the next ~4 weeks, they will be the 2nd largest plan in the US, Within the list of Top 10 Plants in the World
    -Funding required he said he's thinking there will be atleast one marquee name who will be coming in as an equity investor, who will be using these batteries & be an off-taker of theirs
    ----The way he has said 'atleast one' leads me to believe several big names could be in discussions here?  Let me know your thoughts to this (Refer to Interview 18:35 Mark)

I think there is a compelling story here & what look's to be a potential major player in the battery space if all goes well.
    -Link to presentation here, which these snippets were taken from: (Click Here)
    -They have Anode & Cathode patents across 35 countries (Pg: 12 & 13)
    -They have Shared Ownership In Plant Equipment Already Paid ~$5M USD, 18months prior the people they acquired it from spent ~$210M
    (Current Model & Same Machinery Used By Anybody Producing Batteries, mentioned in the Interview)

Magnis Vision.jpg

Target Markets:
    -Energy Storage
    -Transportation Auto Industry

mns industry overview.jpg

global.jpg

-What's also interesting to note is Prof M. Stanley Whittingham Is On The MNS Board.
    -MNS Board Of Directors (Link Click Here)
    Professor Stanley Wittingham was Inventor of Lithium Ion Batteries

"Professor Whittingham has over four decades of experience in the Lithium-ion battery industry and is best known for being a key figure in the invention of the Lithium-ion battery technology"

inventor.jpg

-Their Plans for Australian Battery Plant
    -Announcement Link (Click Here)

Aus Battery Plant.jpg

-They have Fast Charging Capabilities Based On Tests
    -Refer to: 11th September Announcement : (Click Here)

charging tiems.jpg

mile stones.jpg

why magnis.jpg

Im sure i've missed alot but i hope this get's anybody doing research a quick introductory, From what i can see this looks exciting & if they do raise the capital and get into production there's huge potential here!

Happy to be corrected anywhere i am incorrect, anybody wanting to chime-in on anything i've missed which im sure there is plenty! Feel free to post!

Good luck all!

-Please Note: This post is entirely my opinion only, my interpretation only and purely speculation... It is NOT to be used as financial advice by any means-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.