MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Recently come across this stock after listening to Alan Kohler's...

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Recently come across this stock after listening to Alan Kohler's Interview with MNS Executive Chairman, Frank Poullas.

Interview Link: (Click Here)
    Published Jan 25, 2021 10:48 AM

So i thought it would do a small-write up for those wanting to get a quick introduction about MNS as there is quite alot to sift through... I will of missed thing's for sure so please DYOR & I would love for others to chime-in to add anything I've missed!

Frank Poullas, State's in the Interview:
    -New York Plant Is their Flagship Project
    -Aiming to produce revenues by End Of Year
    -Once funding completed which he expects to be completed in the next ~4 weeks, they will be the 2nd largest plan in the US, Within the list of Top 10 Plants in the World
    -Funding required he said he's thinking there will be atleast one marquee name who will be coming in as an equity investor, who will be using these batteries & be an off-taker of theirs
    ----The way he has said 'atleast one' leads me to believe several big names could be in discussions here?  Let me know your thoughts to this (Refer to Interview 18:35 Mark)

I think there is a compelling story here & what look's to be a potential major player in the battery space if all goes well.
    -Link to presentation here, which these snippets were taken from: (Click Here)
    -They have Anode & Cathode patents across 35 countries (Pg: 12 & 13)
    -They have Shared Ownership In Plant Equipment Already Paid ~$5M USD, 18months prior the people they acquired it from spent ~$210M
    (Current Model & Same Machinery Used By Anybody Producing Batteries, mentioned in the Interview)

Magnis Vision.jpg

Target Markets:
    -Energy Storage
    -Transportation Auto Industry

mns industry overview.jpg

global.jpg

-What's also interesting to note is Prof M. Stanley Whittingham Is On The MNS Board.
    -MNS Board Of Directors (Link Click Here)
    Professor Stanley Wittingham was Inventor of Lithium Ion Batteries

"Professor Whittingham has over four decades of experience in the Lithium-ion battery industry and is best known for being a key figure in the invention of the Lithium-ion battery technology"

inventor.jpg

-Their Plans for Australian Battery Plant
    -Announcement Link (Click Here)

Aus Battery Plant.jpg

-They have Fast Charging Capabilities Based On Tests
    -Refer to: 11th September Announcement : (Click Here)

charging tiems.jpg

mile stones.jpg

why magnis.jpg

Im sure i've missed alot but i hope this get's anybody doing research a quick introductory, From what i can see this looks exciting & if they do raise the capital and get into production there's huge potential here!

Happy to be corrected anywhere i am incorrect, anybody wanting to chime-in on anything i've missed which im sure there is plenty! Feel free to post!

Good luck all!

-Please Note: This post is entirely my opinion only, my interpretation only and purely speculation... It is NOT to be used as financial advice by any means-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.