MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hi All,Current MNS Share price - 31.5 - 32cShares on Issue -...

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Hi All,

Current MNS Share price - 31.5 - 32c
    Shares on Issue - 929.43 M
    Market Cap - 297 M (approx)

Most of us are aware by now of both the positives and the negatives with regards to MNS and its current state of operations. We know there are a few loose ends that are either pending or awaiting to be addressed, but most of us are focusing on our investment in an exciting project that is turning out to be in the right place at the right time and has the potential the reward shareholders many times over in the coming months and years ahead.

Now the question is, with the current state of the company and with all the information we have at hand - Is 32c (or a MC around 300m) a good price to buy into MNS or are we expecting to see a continued decline in share price from when it reached 47c around 6 weeks ago? Should new investors be considering taking a position now before its too late or waiting to see if the price drops to high mid 20's again?

I must declare I have absolutely nothing to do with the latest MNS investor site that has appeared online recently, but suggest this may be a good place for new investors who are looking into the facts of the company to start without all the riff raff and noise that one may have to filter through in the HC forum.

The link can be found here:

http://www.asx-mns.com/home.php

It addresses the latest information we have from the company with regards to the following points:

-Company Structure and Holdings
    -iM3NY NY Gigafactory Operations
    -Australian Gigafactory (Townsville)
    -Other Projects & Collaberation
    -Nachu Tanzanian Graphite Deposit & Development
    -Intellectual Property (C4V LLC.), Battery and Chemistry Specifics C4V LLC
    -Deals and Intellectual Property Franchise Model
    -Magnis Management Team

Once again, we are all aware of the current negatives that are contributing to where the share price is today, but I am interested in opinions as to whether this has all factored into the $300m valuation of the company? If not, what would you value the company at and what price would you say is a buy?

Keep in mind, with the 25c cap raise and latest negative sentiment in the media now well behind us, the next 2-3 months are looking like they may well be the most exciting times the company has seen to date.

Good luck all current holders and new investors!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.