MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

"Why do you feel the need to post repetitively on stocks you...

1. 1,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    "Why do you feel the need to post repetitively on stocks you don't hold Ogloko ?"

Idk what to say other than I just feel like it... I have an interest in many stocks (some I haven't/don't comment on) and the market itself + my main holding seems sadly to have a pretty solid "cheer squad" investor base where I don't feel the want to participate in as a holder.........

"MNS shareholders have obviously done their due diligence on the stock and they then buy, hold and sell based on that due diligence and their individual time frames for stocks in their portfolio"

I didn't suggest they haven't and that they should buy/sell/hold etc. What my previous post commentary was to.......

Develop some kind of investment strategy - not just based on their DD but investment/portfolio management..... Like I mentioned above "liking and believing in the fundamentals of the business doesn't always mean buying/holding/topping up is the best investment decision"

Imo some sort of plan is needed in this market....... I'm not just saying a few mental notes/thoughts/buffett quotes etc where you have almost impulsive buys when it looks like "good value at these levels" or "it dropped a cent or two"

Maybe (and again this is imo) going around reading some books/articles (which there are literally hundreds of - and generally have hundreds of pages written by people in the industry, not just the investing based on the typical liners you see thrown around) to develop this strategy. Maybe even write it down so you you can see a plan to stick it....... I personally know others that have

Just throwing this out there, some quick topics someone could start with looking into/reading up on.......... (just thoughts off the top of my head)
    - Stock diversification/rebalancing/exposure
    - Capital management/allocation most importantly preservation
    - Exit and entrance strategy
    - Smart risk tolerance
    - Investing psychology
    - Understanding the markets

Like I said this off the top of my head I'm sure there are plenty more topics/areas of investing people should read up on that would help in developing some kind of strategy

Remember it's your hard earned money (I don't like seeing people lose on any money on any stock, and some unfortunately people lose a lot) - everyone should make sure they protect it as much as possible (hard to do in bear markets) and ultimately make it work for them best it can

"...looking at your posting history on HC reveals pages of posts on stocks you don't hold with a sentiment of SELL"

And.................. I have companies I comment on with a not held/buy sentiment. Why is someone's sentiment on a stock even an issue to holders - half the time non holders are on ignore by the majority anyway - You clearly state yourself how non holder input means nothing to most holders

"but why would any MNS shareholder take your advice ? If the share price goes down further us believers will just buy more to average down or hold...if it goes up we will sell when we have made a good profit..."

Not saying to - never said to take mine or anyone's advice....... Those are my thoughts, I was not advising anyone to sell out rather just wanting people to think about their approach to (note previous post..... all stocks) investing in this coming imo is an extreme bear market where stocks left right and center are getting hammered and that some never return to where they were

And to add from what I've seen most seem to be topping up anyway

Anyway whether anyone is a holder, buyer or seller right now GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.