MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I do know that we are talking about a startup. MNS would like to...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I do know that we are talking about a startup. MNS would like to become the leader in cell manufacturing. Yes, there are many examples where people have created multi billion enterprises based on a great idea and being new in the market and setting trends such as Uber, Alibaba and others. The difference is that MNS is fighting giants with unlimited resources in terms of cash and scientist.

I have bought shares because of Nachu and the "stand alone" IPs from C4V and up to now all is much behind promises and announcements.

Is the management lying to us? Wouldn´t say so but the paint the world in beautiful dreams what might happen one day. I will be the most happy person and prepared to accept my losses once I know that MNS delivers what the promise and is keeping the timelines. Honest, clear, transparent and reliable. Is this too much to ask when you are spending other peoples money and paying high salaries? IMO.

MNS has to come up with a much better communication strategy. Carpers, don´t you agree?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.