MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Capraise what is it with this lying? I don't know that anyone...

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Capraise what is it with this lying? I don't know that anyone ever said the management of the company is lying. However it is quite clear that after each announcement, activity report or update holders and potential holders finish up with a lot of questions, which haven't been answered. So could it be those "small" bits of critical information, what makes holders doubtful and none holders critical, is what hasn't been cleared up, is left unanswered and left to people imagination, dreams and aspiration???

BTW, did you find anything about securing the premises, we were talking about, which you now call the bigger factory area? I believe it is an area of 300,000 sq feet, which was earmarked for that purpose, which they probably may have an option to exercise over.
    This naturally brings me back to my point about about a possible condition in the finance term sheet asking for secured premises, as in long lease or purchase agreement, before any money is transferred. Isn't it only natural for a financier to ask for secured premises, before their $52 million are are sunk into a project like that? That's just one point among others they might be concerned about, which are probably listed in the term sheet to be ticked off!
    Those pre-conditions leading up to the deal, are usually listed also in any company announcements so shareholders are informed of how much hard work directors have to go through on behalf of the company and its shareholder - keeping them in the loop!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.