MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I'm "hung up" on that point for the reasons I've already...

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm "hung up" on that point for the reasons I've already expressed, but you don't seem to take the hint. You are suggesting directors of MNS are entering into legal agreements to supply graphite, but somehow they don't know how they will finance their project. What does that suggest?

As I said, care should be taken how you phrase. Just because MNS has not made public they have finance in place, DOES NOT mean they don't know how they will. Until negotiations are finalised on that front, and they are in a position to make public, details remain commercial in confidence. Their last quarterly suggested ..."Discussions are continuing with the project financing of the Nachu Graphite Project in tandem with these offtake discussions"...seems clear enough.

Why would you expect that I, or anyone else on HC, can give you any more detail than is out there in the market?

As can be seen from the article in today's Australian re the BEI Consortium, of which MNS plays a vital part, they have outlined some detail regarding financing the GF's.

No doubt, confirmation of the BEI/GF's financing arrangements will accelerate MNS's own project financing negotiations, since the BEI is reliant on MNS product.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...m/news-story/45016559fd5a6ce4d73fcd638a40b8a0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.