MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

To date, MNS has been tightly held by its top 20 holders, many...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    To date, MNS has been tightly held by its top 20 holders, many non-institutional private holders,and the register has not much changed in 2 years. In my experience this doesn't bode well, some of the best shorting returns can be made in such stocks. Institutions generally have an exit point limit. Private investors entering early on IPO's often don't. They buy in cheap and have a wonderful paper profit for a few years. They grow to believe managements story of eternal hope, and hold on in hope of a turn around in company fortunes and price action when long downtrends begin to erode their paper dreams.

This MNS price downtrend cannot be ignored. It is plainly obvious on a chart. The fundamentals are equally as scary. No cash, no finance, a litany of broken promises and an unpredictable 3rd world dictator at the helm of their future.

The writing is on the wall IMO, and the most savvy top 20 holder will soon begin to bail. One always does. It is then we will see the capitulation. And it is then that I will see my short position cream.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.