MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Charts are for TA. News can trump charts every day of the week....

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Charts are for TA. News can trump charts every day of the week. AnfO are you saying if MNS gets a huge player buying a stake into the battery consortium at a price that is well north of the gap that it will still get closed? I saw some so called chart expert on PLS who used to go on about how the chart was showing him 28 cents. It never got there and look at PLS today.

As for your 28 cent call on Magnis the chances of that happening are possible if there was no more news for a long time or a top 10 holder wanted to get out. As we have seen many of the top 20 have larger holdings then they did in the previous update and the news is coming faster than even you could have considered.

Imo the charts will be proving you wrong very shortly. sadly for you Magnis is a bitter pill and you will be going on how you have been shorting it from $1, then $2 and so on. Or is there a point where you admit you got your charting wrong?

I mean according to you and your charts Magnis was supposed to be 28 cents many many moons ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.