MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I'm the first to admit, I'm not a great chartist, prefering to...

1. 1,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    I'm the first to admit, I'm not a great chartist, prefering to go with fundamentals but even I find it hard to ignore what clearly looks like the breaking of a 2 year down trend (forgive the lazy Sunday commentary):
    - The SP very briefly poked its head above the downward trend line on the 5 June and 30 July
    - Since 28 Aug 2017, 36c had served as solid support
    - The long standing resistance was eroded on the 3 Aug 2018 and broke down completely on 14 Aug for a low of 31c on 15 Aug
    - However, she bounced quickly on 17 Aug and breached the downward trend which coincidentally happened to cross the long running former support of 36c
    - With the 3rd time being the charm, the SP has remained above the downtrend for almost 2 weeks now and a higher low on 28 Aug has tentatively given shape to an upward trend line
    - Keeping to the new trend line would see us exit the 40's which we have languished in for over a year, at the end of September
    - Once the SP has cleared the 40's, is a lot less history/resistance to overcome
    - For those who have suffered for the last 2 years, it seems brighter days are ahead

Magnis Resources Ltd_20180902_15.36.png
    Last edited by Riskon22: 02/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.