MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hi Tomboy, It is well documented I love the entire MNS story, a...

1. 226 Posts.
    Hi Tomboy,

It is well documented I love the entire MNS story, a LT holder and the No1 MNS fluffer. It might surprise many people here I welcome different points of view and enjoy people debating why MNS will not succeed and why I might better served investing in Timbercorp, Enron or mental health services for gay whales!

Some people will say you have an ego problem, chip on your shoulder, love mirrors, not loved as a child and fighting erection problems? But not me, as that would be unfair and simply making assumptions. I love your comments, your insightful insights and I encourage you to keep posting on this site, reminding us all you are the greatest trading genius of all time.

Keep up the greats posts as I suspect the next 3, maybe 4 months will either send MNS to the moon or into a TON like death spiral. Hopefully they can recover.

I am happy to bet my favourite drag dress, wig and high glam bling, Ichimoku will ever need to send you an apology.... Hopefully you will send the apology once the SP trades over$1+ when our Western Offtakes are announced and our finance is sorted with the cash in the bank... Not long to wait TB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.