MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

If you had read the MNS quarterly you would you have noticed...

1. 2,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 465
    If you had read the MNS quarterly you would you have noticed this update.

Nachu site based progress Magnis is well advanced in the Nachu landowner compensation process including resettlement of approximately 55 basic dwellings in the Nachu project area. During the quarter community consultation and education programs continued regarding the Nachu project development including the land valuation process and verification of asset valuations. Bush clearing is expected to begin shortly at the designated resettlement area, allowing for the construction of an eco-village resettlement housing development. Shortly thereafter on the Nachu project area, clearing activities for site access and a construction camp will commence. A number of water bores have been previously identified and successfully drilled to assess and confirm the quantity, suitability and sustainability of the water bores to provide construction water through the development phase of the Nachu project.

I see the locals are concerned about the Namangale Project encroaching on their burial sites and places of worship. Hope this doesn't turn into a nightmare for VRC lol.
    I think I'll track the progress of this risk and pop into your forum for regular updates and discussion.
    Last edited by Trommel: 04/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.