MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS charting, page-429

1. 9,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4247
    Doublejay

you havent read what I posted, blinded by these rampers n your own greed

I have never owned or traded mns stock, ichimoku trader told all of us pos holders to buy at 22c then , now he is long gone, im returning you the favour ichi did us.
    i understand You are in painyour profit evaporating in this downward spiral, ive been there buddy in pru pos ago sat for 6 months with a $100k loss on book in pain n desperation that I got caught on the downside, only saved by buying at the deep v floor n a rebound that was a dead cat bounce saving wave.

trading rule 8

dont fight the trend its your friend
    I studied statistics n ch a rts at UWA with a 99% high distinction. Yes I get somewrong but thats why im warning you, ive been caught out before, dont bein pain like I was, follow ichimokus advice n profit
    trading rule 1

buy low sell high.

sell on the downslide, clearly happening here,
    there is going to be a capitulation here sooner or later when everyone smells the salts, if it flatlines or V drops several times on high volume then that maybe the bottom but 45c is midrange 22c to 58v, so no buying from me no way.
    Pain is self inflicted. Avoid it.
    you talk Of $1 like I did then it goes to 20c. Whats more probabla $1 or 30c? On this trend? Toss a coin if you dont know, you have a 50% chance of getting it right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.