MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

@ Champion Sound mate I was there around the same time last year...

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    @ Champion Sound

mate I was there around the same time last year as well. Granted I can't speak Japanese, but there is nothing in the local english language newspapers (The Japan Times) about radiation issues. I think last year I was there when a decision was made to restart a reactor some where...that was in the papers back then.

To be honest I think it's a non-issue...the whole radiation thing. Yes I'm sure that around the prefecture of Fukoshima there are probably air, soil and ground water quality issues but other than that its life as normal in other parts of the country. The fact is that there is radiation all around us....it exists in the oceans and waterways, the rocks and soils, the plant materials and in the atmosphere surrounding the planet.

When we went last year a work colleague asked me if I was worried about the radiation over there....I thought he was having a laugh. There are over 13 million people living in Tokyo and they are all safer than the rubbish that happens in our country.

There was a small earthquake last week that we felt in the hotel...apparently the 57th minor quake this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.