MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I could post something funny here but then it would get modded...

1. 3,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I could post something funny here but then it would get modded by sensitive types that don't hold.

Anyway, this guy seems like he knows what other g stock holders don't.

http://www.newingonstocks.com/weekend-observations-20/

Graphite sector is not
    The graphite sector is marking time at best right now.
    Sector leader Syrah (SYR, $2.51, $578m) has been in downtrend since its sub-peak of $4.70 in June (noting that its all-time peak was $6.15 in July 2014). On Tuesday the shares fell out of a declining triangle, suggesting a target of around $2.10, but on Friday the shares bounced from the support afforded by the December 2014 low of $2.40. It will be interesting to see if this support holds.
    Archer (AXE, 8.6¢, $7.3bm) is going nowhere.

Bora Bora (BBR, 9.0¢, $3.2m) has hit a new low.

IMX Resources (IXR, 0.6¢, $7.0m) has suddenly collapsed to a new low within its well-established downtrend.

Kibaran (KNL, 20¢, $34m) is becalmed in a consolidation zone.

Lanka (LGR, 11¢, $5.9m) relisted in August and on the first day rose to 16¢. It has since been reacting back.

Magnis (MNS, 46¢, $148m) jumped to a new recent high of 57¢ in August and has since been reacting back. I think he means back up.

MRL Corp (MRF, 5.6¢, $11m) is held in my portfolio. The shares are currently hugging an uptrend, being the bottom line of a massive equal triangle with the apex out two months or so. A 5.5¢ SPP closed on Thursday 24 September and a free one year 10¢ option will be attached to the new shares on a 1:2 basis, but (under the ridiculous ASX rules) their issue will be the subject of a prospectus.

Metals of Africa (MTA, 4.5¢, $6.0m) is in downtrend.

Strategic Energy (SER, 2.2¢, $7.7m) is in downtrend.

Talga (TLG, 30.5¢, $42m) is gradually trending down within what seems to be a large consolidation zone between 22¢ and 48¢ of over a year’s duration.

Triton (TON, 24.5¢, $92m) is in downtrend.

Valence (VXL, 16.5¢, $27m) is well advanced in a massive downtrend commencing from a peak of 83¢ reached in September last year.
    Last edited by wazbee: 28/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.