MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS Corporate Presentations?, page-6

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    I took a half day off to attend the presentation at Shaw Stockbroking. I would like to share some comments I can think of.

The PFS is well underway. Two lane road is going through in the middle of block F. Large trucks passing through to carry cashew nuts farmed in Nachu. Luckily no villages on the block F. Water available for both wet and dry seasons. Deep sea port with ample space available.

Graphite quality is the world best. None can beat us in terms of flake size and purity. 85 to 87% in large to jumbo flake graphite. More than 97 %TGC consistently achieved for jumbo flake graphite from basic flotation process, with less than three grinding stages. Rigorous bulk tests with samples, north to south, east to west, and surface to down deep, will be exactly replicated in production. The product for jumbo flake graphite traded in the industry is 90 to 95 %TGC.

SINOMA is a big name in the sector world wide. SINOMA controlled the graphite market until the market was open in 1990's. All the products from SIMONA are being exported to Japan for high end technology sector. Sinosteel is a big name in the steel industry. Sinosteel wants graphite for refractory. Quality graphite is needed for high end steel products. Dalian is focused on Lithium Ion battery market.

Here are some Q and A regarding off-take agreements.
    Q. How soon off-take agreements will be signed and funding will be arranged.
    A. All of the partners above want our large and jumbo flake graphite right now. They have to sign the contracts and help us to get the funding.

The Chinese partners will be of great help when we get into mining stage. Virtually China owns Tanzania. Chinese are building rails, roads, commercial buildings, residential buildings, ports, etc everywhere. China has big influence in Tanzania. The timeline in the presentation is just worst case scenario.

MNS is full steam ahead into production in 2015. Our money on MNS is rock solid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.