MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Either you can't read or you can't read. Try reading the revised...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Either you can't read or you can't read. Try reading the revised post and see if it is clearer. It does say Magnis is the quiet achiever. No need to shirt front.

Tomorrow I expect to see a lot of shirtless people but none of them associated with Magnis.

I hope you have been following closely here and elsewhere. I do my best to help people understand.

Let's see who is happy with their Tanzanian stock after tomorrow morning. I know I will be.

Concessions granted. That means Magnis asked for something and it was granted. Did Magnis make some big deal when it was said the commission would be formed by the end of the month? No. Have a look at the last presentation that came out a week ago. Go to the graphite section. Is there anything there about how Magnis is now positioned to place themselves in front of the commission as soon as it is operating. That sounds like tough guy talk to me. Magnis don't do that.

Anyway I think I will be overjoyed tomorrow and that will be reflected in musings tomorrow. Now would be a good time to put me on ignore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.