MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS In Sunday Tele, page-16

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Steady on, Denver, you'll have the conspiracy theorists out in force again...No-one's entirely sure about that one, frankly. (I do know that the company sec of the crew that grabbed a bucketload of those shares to become our number one holder used to play in a tennis duo that called themselves 'Rogue Traders'......make what you want of that!)

As for the value of Grafex graphite...no-one really knows. Graphite is soon to trade in a brand new marketplace. The old assumptions and metrics are next to worthless. All you can do is try to make an assessment of the purity and accessibility of your resource, the ease, reliability and cost of processing to battery standards (and crucially, your ability to convince end-users of same), the political and commercial stability of your mine location and, above all, the quality of your management.

No-one will know what battery graphite is 'worth' until a new market dynamic has evolved. Just too many moving parts. Every man and his dog will throw numbers at you, of course. Politely ignore them and just try to work out if your project has the requisite basic parameters as above to at least get onto that new playing field still afloat, and digging ore.

FWIW I decided last year that IXR/GFX didn't. But I hold here. So I would say that! Good luck, man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.