MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS In Sunday Tele, page-17

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    You won't find a more legitimate management team than MNS in the graphite space.
    A No BS and hype team, they let the results speak for themselves and so far
    it's speaking volumes. MC $350m. Constant on market buying from directors.
    Top shareholder, best mates with management increased holding by 14/16M shares over the last 12 months.

Tolga was seen as the messiah (to SYR holder at least) and let's be fair he done
    a bloody good job at creating shareholder value considering the product Is basic at best. His hype was swallowed. As many on here predicted while it was in the $6+ range, its the short tip of 2016 and kudos to them they have been on the money.

Management is absolutely crucial at this end of the market. In fact it's crucial at any end but more so here I think. There are many graphite hopefuls on the ASX but there is a reason MNS is at a MC that it is. GPX can have all the graphite in the world but that doesn't mean they will make it. There is a reason every other graphite player are comparing themselves to MNS because MNS are the trailblazers. Easy to compare, very hard to replicate, considering all graphite is not made equal.

For now the demand for graphite in the battery space is limited. So quality is far more important than quantity and MNS have that in spades. Sorry I can't comment on GPX I honestly know nothing about it but you posted on the MNS thread with legitimate concerns so tried to address them in a small way. If GPX have questionable management I would run a mile.
    Last edited by El Jefe: 16/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.