MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS: ********* interviews Magnis' Hoshi Daruwalla on iM3NY and Anode Active Material project, page-26

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    My understanding is that the IM3 grant and loan are different of each other. Ford's loan does not come from the allocated grant money pool. Reading the articles in links from PLL SYR NVX announcements on their grant applications there is a total of $7 Billion. The first phase where 20 companies that got grants totalled $2.8 Billion so there is PLENTY left for IM3!

Where as my google searching showed no allocated pool of funds for the government loans. It looks to me all you do is pitch your case. Then if they approve it becomes a very small interest loan.

If anyone knows otherwise I am happy to be corrected

I think IM3 has a huge part to play in US battery manufacturing. A lot more than the trolls ever give them credit for. I think Australian investors underestimate how big IM3 will be. Hence investors willingness to part so easily with their shares. I personally like IM3's chances of receiving both the loan and grant. An eventual 38GWh means it is one of the larger sized gigafactories in the country. No way the American government does not back that.

Gltah and very excited about hearing next weeks positive announcements. Here's to the beginning of big things!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.