MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS is so under-rated, page-9

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Exactly @Trommel and as @Bailey points out the rise and rally from 30s to 60s and eventually 1.12 was fantastic its natural for a pull back but what excites me is the low volume pull back/consolidation period always has keen buyers ready to accept and it's not being dumped like all the other g plays were and are still being pumped and dumped.

The volume on those rort's was massive 80m a day at 80cents!!! Low volume suppression to increase accumaltion anticipating a positive announcement not if but when is how I interpret the recent action, this will most likely continue till announcement or till mr market says that's as cheap as we accept value to be at.

I'm happy to wait, some seem happy to play the support zones and show through sentiment change but I think we all know they are placing buys to pick up newbies in for a quick buck, they shake the tree and less and less fruit hit the floor, and we have organic chemical free fruit that taste the best, has the best farmers nurturing it, professors salivating over it, lasting longer then any of the chemical counterparts, shipping ports ready to roll, farmers ready to prosper in many ways and customers fighting for taste!

AGM could be drunk or asking questions time will tell Gltah,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.