MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hi Zino, I have a SMFS via esuper and have no restrictions at...

1. 226 Posts.
    Hi Zino,

I have a SMFS via esuper and have no restrictions at all. In saying that, when first setting it up, you must select your investment strategy for the SMFS (investment guidelines) which is linked to your risk profile / your age / expected returns etc etc.

Now Zino, if you could only see half the people I have dated in the last 10 years you would know I am a massive risk taker. Basically I dropped everything into MNS a number of years ago and I am so long on MNS I am starting to think I have John Homes well covered.

These are the facts, if MNS fails i will keep eating out of the Coles dumpster in Oakleigh for the next 50 years. If it holds at current prices, I will not be eligible for a pension in 28 years but I will live a comfortable retirement buying my day to day requirements from Aldi. Now, when the MNS train leaves the station and trades at the previous SYR levels (above $3 or $4) it will change a number of of things....

At $3+ for MNS my retirement will be all Chicken , Champagne, Russian caviar and with high end Thai Ladyboys at every turn. I would also like to point out "1973" will make a hostile takeover bid for Westfarmers and carve out Coles. Back if June 2014 someone at the Oakleigh Coles padlocked the dumpster and I did not eat for two weeks. Certainly the work of a nasty bitch, which I have simply assumed that person is most likely holding the junk Graphite Companies who are trying to sell graphite dust. It makes sense who ever padlocked the Coles dumpster is nasty and I am sure they hold either TON or SYR.... Sorry, I digress. I will attack Westfarmers and get control of Coles, only to find out who padlocked the dumpster in the middle of winter, back in 2014. Once known I will sack them and that course of action keeps with a long held Tranny mantra. "Revenge is a dish best served cold"

Sure I have been a little disappointed with the SP over the past couple of days but it is a crazy world we live in. Just look at me for a reference point. People simply cannot accept a super hot, transgender, MNS fluffer Tranny like myself, is not married to a King or Prince..... I am told this maybe 10 times a week which just proves it is a crazy world.

IMO the SP by Jan 1st 2105 will be a long way north of were we are trading today, hence why I am already planning my Westfarmers take over..... Exciting times this week for a mobile phone selling Tranny with all the pending iphone 6 activity. Now I hear Apple TV is launching OMG!!!!!..... I am in Tranny heaven.....

Good luck to everyone holding Graphite Stocks and I wish/hope we all make some serious money. Even those holding SYR and TON, hopefully you will fill your boots up with cash. I am confident both TON & SYR will find markets for their low grade junk graphite dust.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.