MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hi Global, dont worry about some of the nonsense others go on...

1. 17,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Hi Global, dont worry about some of the nonsense others go on about, I think they are jealous I keep jumping on board down at the lows, some have even questioned my investment size (not that they even know how "little" my investment is), should just be glad to have me on board regardless, shouldnt they. I cant help it they have been stuck in it for years.
    Anyway, is that a triple top on your chart, any concerns that it keeps getting rejected.

Perhaps too many oppies getting converted, good for all the oppy holders, wonder if any of the oppie holders on here are converting to sell, gee there is a lot of them. Should probably get another 3b tomorrow to see if the trend continues.

Anyway, yes focused on that last bar as it was the only bar that occurred after the news re those other batteries not needing any graphite in the anode, could be potentially devasting for MNS plans to enter the battery market.

By the way, where have you come from, have only seen you recently, will you still be here to let us know when the retrace back to that bottom line is happening? Based on another respected chartist @tomboy I should be looking at selling on the way down.

Anyway, onwards and upwards you reckon.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.