MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS Purification Process

1. 1,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Given we have achieved a very high TGC level up to 99.8% without even having to do any chemical or thermal purification already, I wonder if MNS is/will be looking into a purification process that could yield to even higher percentages (> 99.9%C), perhaps to bring it to nuclear grade quality? Are they looking at getting into this market at all?

We already know they are working with Prof. S Whittengham already, but is any work being done in the background to produce some G product for other markets other than Li On batteries?

If they are, they will be looking at using (renting) an already established purification technology or maybe even creating their own patented process.

Not saying MNS needs to go through this process at all to sell it's product, our grades are already the best out there without any further purification. But I am curious as to whether they will attempt to venture into this path as well..

@Matt72 , @kingofhell (any others in the know), any comments would be appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.