MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Seeing this stock is drifting further and further south I would...

1. 5,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Seeing this stock is drifting further and further south I would like to address what I believe is still going to be a very lengthy and expensive process to obtain the first western offtake after years of Chinese false starts and trying. Let's not bother talking about debt/equity financing today as no one thinks it's around the corner

Mark my words and save this post for future reference but I clearly believe that no end user with their head screwed on will sign with Magnis for graphite of any shape or form. Clean and green chemical free graphite in batteries is an oxymoron I won't go into right now either. But suffice to say it's not what will enable a company to finance a mine.

The recent presentation just shows slippage for offtakes each and every time a new one is released. It's embarrassing (that was a trumpism btw)

Your management team are once again showing their lack of judgement and going down a dead end just like they did with uranium, just like they did with Sinosteel and Sinoma, just like they did with the BFS which they didn't think they needed till posco told them to get IT DONE, and like little puppets they then get it completed, and now that it's done (get this....wait for it) posco have

run
    a
    mile.

Just save this post my friends.

If I am right - give me credit ( in fact no don't, I'd rather be lucky than right)
    If I am wrong - go to town on me...go the whole 9 yards.

Until then lets wait and see hey

Cheers

Heeman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.