MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS threads on HC, page-1069

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    ******* 2. It may also release some cash for MNS, in two possible ways. Firstly the repayment of the additional bridging loans recently put into iM3NY by MNS (US$15.575m). Secondly, MNS may be able to extract some additional cash from the equity raise (maybe a partial sell-down of its equity – per the above, 10% = $80m) – conceivably MNS could end up with $100m flowing back which would be more valuable to MNS at the moment in funding AAM andNachu****

Well said excellent post - I was thinking the same thing -MNS NEEDS to sell down some ownership in IM3 to secure a TRUCK LOAD OF CASH for MNS NOW.

Once they secure cash from the sell down of some ownership of Im3 I personally think they should advance AAM project first.

AAM is based in USA so they will be able to secure debt easier compared to Nachu and 2nd revenues will be achieved faster compared to nachu.

Once they make enough cash then fund Nachu via a JV bring in a offtake partnership with equity for nachu. (Maybe needs to be a Chinese company or Korean company) Like ALL the lithium companies they have offtake with Chinese companies and they provide equity and advance their mine via a JV and worth billion + MCs.

Credit to management for making IM3 happen, it could be key to finally get nachu and AAM up and running, if they sell down a % of ownership of IM3 and bring in 80-150M cash market will love it.

At the same time our smaller ownership in IM3 could be worth a MINT in the future especially if they secure more funds to scape up to 5gig, hopefully that valuation of 1.2B US is pre money, and post money is 3B US +

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.