MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS threads on HC, page-128

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    Whatever MNS achieve it won't be good enough for half a dozen non holding losers on HC.

Remember their posts when you place them on 'Ignore', including :

TopSahara...'My relatives in New York are doing drive buys and the factory is not being built' (Yes it is and its producing batteries with signed contract to customers)... 'I'll bet there is no BFS in the next 60 days' (one was released today)..'MNS has never been $2 (yes it has in 2007)...'I own a boat bigger than Twiggys and bust ramp teams'.(No you don't)...nearly 3000 posts from that poster...

Fritzl 'dog this, dog that' replies to everyone that has him on Ignore...over 6000 posts repeating the same drivel over and over...

Youii1991...bought in at 70 cents and blames HC posters for that and agrees with the above 2 posters on everthing..

...there are a few more but these 3 are relentless...

it's sad behaviour....yet very satisfying to MNS holders knowing these losers are wrong with all their posts and that they now post incessantly to each other on a 24/7 basis and are Ignored by just about everyone on HC...

if you haven't already done so click on their profile and place them on 'Ignore'...

Solid price sensitive announcement today with many more to come IMO....
    Last edited by MNSFan: 27/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.