MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Without a doubt GT55 has an axe to grind in relation to...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Without a doubt GT55 has an axe to grind in relation to MNS...

I'm not Frank Poullos ...as stated many times before I'm an investor that was tipped onto MNS by a mate...

One more time for you GT55...

1. I have bought and sold MNS shares in the past for a profit of 160k.. and posted that...

2. I lost confidence in MNS for a while ...and posted that ..and was attacked by numerous posters on HC including Venge and others.

3. I've started a number of threads on MNS including this one .... plus the pros and cons of MNS and the AGM thread....look at the first post on each of these threads if you don't believe me.

4. I've rebought into MNS and like others am sitting on a big paper loss...

5. I am one of the first 4 posts on the thread 'Class Action' which was started by suspended poster TobyMarchant...and I questioned if a class action was necessary or would happen...and indicated who TobyMarchant was as hed posted his real name himself.....read that post if you don't believe me.

6. Has a class action happened? No...did TobyMarchant the suspended poster who's real name is (by his own admission) Andrew John Price an ex director of Paperlinx and 20 other companies try to get an EGM started but failed...Yes he did...is TobyMarchant suspended from. HC....yes he is...did Andrew John Price have 2 AVOs....yes he did....read TobyMarchants posts where he admits his 2 AVOs.

GT55 you are just a very sad and misguided individual IMO...

Keep posting your rubbish as you come across as a very sad obsessed man like TopSahara who has over 6000 posts on MNS alone....back on Ignore you both go sad losers....

I don't care if the ASX or ASIC or anyone else is investigating MNS....that's ther job and I support them doing so...

Please don't believe the rubbish GT55, TopSahara and Emugrasshopper plus one or two other downrampers post on the MNS threads....they are all obsessed liars IMO....

IGNORE is the best function on HC...

GLTAH and DYOR...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.