MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS share price chart shown below...if I'd followed the advice...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335

MNS share price chart shown below...if I'd followed the advice of the MNS troll team I wouldn't have made very good coin from this stock....the trolls are so clueless about stocks and yet they haunt these threads posting daily dribble... the MasterBater aka TopSahara is on my Ignore list because he's been posting the same repetive dribble since November 2021 when he joined HC and just before MNS went on a big run to over 70 cents...this unhinged rambler tells multiple lies on HC and replies to everyone who has him on Ignore...ha ha.

Thanks for confirming you are a clueless liar TopSahara with a very low IQ and a very poor understanding of basic share market fundamentals of buying low and selling high you lowlife...

TopSahara didn't even know that MNS has reached highs of $2...ha ha

He is an illiterate jibbler and it amuses me to have this clown on Ignore...

Buy low and sell high or Hold as all us MNS shareholders are while its suspended.

Do the troll team really think shareholders who have large $ invested in MNS are going to let it fail ?

What happens to FP if he's found guilty of the ASIC filings is all irrelevant...FP can be easily replaced IF that happens.

I've read so much drivel here over the years including I'm apparently Frank lol...there's apparently a team of MNS "insiders' ...the IM3 Factory was not being built....there's someone called Anne in the MasterBater ramblings and he trolls stocks to protect mum and dad investors ..he busts ramp teams lol...and has use of a big boat that he fishes from while trolling stocks on HC ha ha...he is a delusional FOOL with a mental illness.

Keep the laughs coming fellas...except TopSahara who's on Ignore because I know he hates it...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6271/6271069-97287c4bd6b3a5e53ac9920776858385.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.