MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS threads on HC, page-309

1. 1,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270

"so are you asking have they built a factory?"

I am not denying currently have their plant

"you're unsure that the factory produces anything ? you unsure that they can sell the production ?"

I agree we have seen some what look like early stage pre-production test/quality control batteries but a few pictures off twitter does leave both holders and the market still just guessing. An announcement will eventually clarify what stage it actually is at

"why are they changing their goals ? it ate you saying their goals are fanciful and unrealistic ?"

I can't understand how and why their targets move, no. You can't just put one target in a presentation/release then 6 months later no hows or anything, just a new increased target. I'd like to know a bit more about it like how will we be able to achieve it, some details to justify these new goals, not just a new number in a presentation/release 6 months from the last.

"or that in your earlier post you don't believe they can finance the expansion ?"

This was where I was addressing the post/article with a potential issue with the ramp up to 28GWh. Honestly the first I'd heard of a 28GWh plant in 2025 was after some tweet made by an account not associated with mns/im3ny from the other day + It looked like part of some presentation but not an mns one

IMO I don't think funding this plant will be as easy and straight forward as people think. To fast track this ramp up their production goal of 28GWh they need a bigger plant obviously and for some examples of figures for large plant development would be:

- Our Next Energy plant as stated above will cost $1.6billion usd
    - Samsung/Stellantis plant will cost $2.6 billion usd
    - Toyota plant will cost $2.5 billion usd
    - LG plant will cost $1.4 billion usd

As you can see some huge funding numbers will be required to take this from this current to 28GWh in 2 years and where will im3ny get billions of dollars from? There aren't ever any funding problems for large multi-nationals (even now they are working in collaboration with each other) and im3ny will need those exact same amounts. That's a lot of money to raise and it's not all coming from government funding and sales by 2025
    Last edited by ogloko: 11/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.