MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS threads on HC, page-511

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I do hear you.

I invested in haste, before I knew a lot more about this industry and these sorts of companies. I wanted exposure where I could to the full cycle. I had some knowledge of mining, exploration & extraction, but less in battery production. Of course in hindsight, I've learnt a lot more. My losses on this aren't massive, in fact they are well covered by my gains in exploration and production of battery raw materials, where I made better and more timely, and more informed decisions. And that's ok - part of the learning cycle. Are there bigger dogs, and dodgier operations out there? Absolutely. Have I been burnt by things harder than MNS, of course. I've also done much better out there as well, and trust other companies more than this.

I take EVERYTHING with skepticism. From your comments, to the opposite positive ones here too. I also take company announcements with skepticism. I also challenge my OWN skepticism, and I naturally err on the side of mistrusting everything.

I visited here AFTER my investment not before. Has Fritzl influenced me? No, not in the slightest - because he doesn't actually post anything rational - it's just internet dopamine reaction addicted dribble. Someone who is posting at nearly 3am, and then immediately at 8am again, and dozens of posts a day, it's hard to sit back and say that person is posting rationally.

Have some of the other downside posters influenced me? Yes a little. But only when it's a little more rational. And got me to ask questions I may not have previously asked.

I do appreciate rational discussion. For instance - yes, where are the testing results, can we get some indication on who is going to buy these batteries? Can we get an indication on their strategies to secure these buyers? These are fair questions. What would be great is rational discussion around it. Not just "What’s this big red dog non battery producing company doing today". What on earth is the point of waking up and posting this, having only posted some other rubbish at nearly 3am a few hours before?

Don't get me wrong, the reaction on the other side is just as bad.

Everyone just appears obsessed & addicted with armchair outrage response with one another. It's a cycle the lot of you are locked into.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.