EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

That's Ok, and as I already mentioned in my reply, you don't...

1. 165 Posts.
    That's Ok, and as I already mentioned in my reply, you don't actually mention anything about the announcement.

You've pretty much pointed out that Kibaran doesn't have hype following it. We've already been through that stage, as some other graphite players are going through at the moment.

Don't get me wrong, the 'hype' phase is fantastic as you always feel great when your paper wealth is sky rocketing. I'd rather not go through the hype again and actually have the share price rise on fundamentals, as once reality sets in.... anyway, doesn't matter because as you've pointed out, there's no hype here.

You may be right, maybe Kibaran will not get any debt funding. It's a speculative stock. However with a sound BFS, very realistic production targets, and 75% of that production in binding western off-takes (potentially much closer to 100% very soon), I'd wouldn't want to be a superpit trying to get debt funding for more than 3x the amount without majority of production spoken for by western off-takes.

As you've also mentioned, we've seen what's happened to Triton. Always learn form history
    Last edited by mcandy: 15/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.