EGR 13.6% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

You've touched on a couple of important points that everybody...

1. 165 Posts.
    You've touched on a couple of important points that everybody seems to always overlook and forget.

The other point that nobody at all has mentioned here is for how long into the future do we expect the flake graphite produced by all these prospective companies to be relevant to the EV companies we're all so convinced we're going to supply for the next 15 - 25, or however many years the proposed mine life is?

The technology/advantages is changing from synthetic to natural flake. What's next and when will it come? @v8man

On the topic of Tesla, do we really think they're going to commit to a particular technology for 10+ years from a single supplier? And hypothetically if they do, do you have an understanding of how much graphite they may need?

IMO Kibaran is not getting a piece the Tesla supply contract. They don't need it. They've found their niche and it's realistic and sustainable. They may indirectly have some of their product used in EV's, but I'm happy for the other companies to go all out to get these contracts.

If you really really think it's as simple 'share price goes up - company future is good', 'share price is stagnant - company future is bad' then we'd all be rich wouldn't we?

I'd say good luck @v8man but in my opinion you don't need it as you and your "mate" have a very good grasp on graphite and each companies fundamentals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.015(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.5¢ 10.8¢ $48.53K 438.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 41987 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.