EGR 13.6% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

Completely separate beasts. Enviro and Mining licences don't...

1. 2,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 465
    Completely separate beasts. Enviro and Mining licences don't involve throwing around hundreds of millions of dollars. Good luck with that one. KNL took ages to get their enviro and regular ML and that is fact. Magnis for example got the enviro around half the time it took KNL. I remember KNL posters going on about how it will take forever blah blah.

A common misconstrued stereotype. Ask any German, it is not efficiency, but precision for which they are known. Precision to a fault sometimes. This leads to extensive red-tape and bureaucracy. The end result is perfectly accurate, but it's not always the fastest outcome.
    http://www.dw.com/en/germans-and-bureaucracy/a-16446787
    There are a million resources on the Web that go on about how efficient they are. Who really cares anyway, they are taking forever to sort out a small loan. Maybe management is holding back updating you all on what the problem is? Obviously there is a problem as it should have been finalised already.

The same banks will not be going over Magnis' BFS. Not KfW in any case. Regardless, an even cursory glance at the BFS will show any potential lender that Kibaran will in all likelihood be able to sell its product and repay the loan, whereas Magnis is unlikely at present to be able to sell enough of its product to repay the required loan (based on binding sales contracts).
    Care to substantiate your claims then?
    • That kfw won't be going over MNS's BFS?
    • Magnis is unlikely at present to be able to sell enough of its product to repay the required loan (based on binding sales contracts). If you can show your calculations that would be appreciated.
    I find it amusing that nobody is responding to my quite serious questions. Got no answer?
    I'll try once more.
    Given the state of the graphite market, and the nature of non-binding Chinese MOUs, who is Magnis going to sell anywhere near 220ktpa graphite concentrate to? Show me the market, because as far as I am aware, it simply doesn't exist.
    They are actually planning to sell 240Ktpa (not 220) and 180Ktpa is already accounted for. If western end users want more then the remaining 60Ktpa capacity the Chinese off-takes will be reduced. Reason they are doing this is because the Chinese contracts are for 95%TGC concentrate and Magnis is now looking to produce an unmatched environmentally friendly 99+% product instead.
    How do you want to be shown that a market exists? Do you want a graph showing future demand or perhaps predictions on increased take up of energy storage and electric vehicles? Not sure what your looking for here. Regular graphite similar to what KNL is looking to sell is actually dropping in price as is steel manufacture. Maybe the market that you don't think is there will buy some G for use in batteries and that will save you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.