EGR 0.00% 9.2¢ ecograf limited

After reading your input to the MNS threads I expected more from...

1. 1,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    After reading your input to the MNS threads I expected more from you than hear say Trommel.

So finance with Chinese is not really binding but off take is? You say finance is taking forever well wasn't yours due upon receipt of ML?

You say a delay, but according to all ASX publications finance is expected by mid year, still time there.

Are you now suggesting the KFW and/or German government is looking at MNS? They have a very structured process as you may already know so I would suggest anything that management have been made aware of formally would be reported to the ASX as required but hey its easy to say we got heaps of people looking/testing/soon to buy kt's pa rather than have any legal ramifications of providing information to ASX.

What I think posters are wanting is for you to illustrate that there will be future demand for your 240ktpa - 99.99% TGC product. The current battery market wants only a very small fraction of that and estimates show a substantial increase but still anticipate under 100ktpa in the first few years (not withstanding the transition from synthetic - natural) - your looking to produce over double that and store it or just sell it to the 'price declining' industries.

Anyway merry go round arguments somewhat it seems until such things are delayed or reported I guess.
    Back to the cheerleading group!!
    Its working and great for a trade especially when you see the euphoria taken up by the likes of mechanics and their mates - spec market at its best..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.2¢ 9.1¢ $4.229K 46.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 100731 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.