MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS - Where does the SP go from here?, page-26

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    “IFC PS5 requires the preparation of a Resettlement Action Plan for any project which results in ‘physical displacement’. During the initial stages of resettlement planning, where for example the land surveys are ongoing to confirm fully the affected assets, IFC PS5 contains the requirement for Clients to develop a Resettlement Policy Framework (RPF) outlining the general principles for the resettlement planning.

I know you love BOLD and underlines. Make of it what you will. And the openness they mandate.

As for directors, I think you overestimate the size of the stick and the willingness ASIC has to wield it.

I have seen directors mislead shareholders for years on end and the best they’ve received was a civil action against the board. Often instigated by the shareholders themselves. And no, I’m not saying this is what is happening here, but I do reiterate my belief everyone should do their own research, on top of what any company tells you. Or you read on HC. HA!

If you’re happy with the risks at the end of the day, what else matters? Enjoy the ride, be it up, or down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.