MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS works in progress?

1. 2,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1082
    Going backwards through the announcements, I see the following outstanding items:
    1. IM3NY - funding agreement signed and 30m in the bank in ~20days
    2. IM3NY - factory up and running 12 months after funding
    3. Nachu - investors (I thought this was supposed to be in 1Q2019)?
    4. Nachu - agreement on ownership/listing/license with Tanzanian govt unknown timeline
    5. IM3Townsville - feasibility study ~Sep2019
    6. Libcoin / Bhel (Jan2019) - 'binding agreements in near future' (not sure agreement on what - offtakes, factory, and no timelines)
    7. Dendrobium (Sept2018) - agreement to make next gen high performance batteries (when, where (C4V?), economics all unclear)
    8. Listrom (Germany) Jan2018 - 45% stake in gigafactory and 1st phase study to commence following consortium approval (not sure I've seen that anywhere)....I recall seeing a thread on this, but not whether it was determined whether this went anywhere
    9. World Group graphite sales Dec2017 - 25,000tpa agreement signed with delivery expected in 2019 (no update on this that I recall)
    10. MoU signed with TerraE on raw material supply Aug2017 - don't recall any update on this

IMO:
    - 6-10 are long shots (if they are even in the works),
    - 5 is at least 2 years out (and needs 2-3bn in funding per the article I saw in the last couple of weeks)
    - 3-4 I have no idea (other small miners seem to have got binding offtakes and raising money)
    - so 1-2 is the only game in town

I'm not trying to be negative, but trying to get a state of play for MNS (best to be an informed investor), so happy for people to add/correct anything above and or provide more information if I've missed an update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.