ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

mo

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    This teaches us all a lesson, NO PAY RISES till the goods are there.
    Obviously this is TOO big for WHN. Maybe they are better of selling with royalties, at least part of it. Getting some cash and concentrating on something smaller i.e La Bella. The sooner the cash flow coming into the company the better for all of us.
    I agree they have got it wrong with the JV as we discussed earlier in the year re seismic.
    I agree how much personnel do you need. Admin is a million a quarter, lets get real.
    As for capital raising I am no fan of them, especially when the shareholders are not involved. Sick of these brokers pulling the strings.
    Management has to have a good look at itself and concentrate in what they are capable of. The flagship obviously is too big for them. I hope I am wrong, however I dont think they are capable as their timelines are all over the place. Lets not forget they are expecting to drill 2013 around 12 months away. Just to organize a rig in advance takes a lot of time as one of the facts and then there is the infill we dont know when and who is doing it and then the translation. Then get ready, they will want another cap raising because with no money coming who is going to pay the wages?
    Anyway guys I dont want it to be a sad and drag of a day. Hope you all have a great day. Lets bloody hope they can pull a rabbit out of a hat that will be great for us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $98.16K 8.563M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 137991 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.